Book results explained
Book titles are listed in the Library and your Bookshelf displaying a variety of information about the book.
- Sort by - the default is relevance to search terms. Choose from other sort options
- Indexed Books - tick this box to show only indexed books
- Expand/Collapse - move toggle to adjust the amount of information displayed and printed
- Look In Books (Bookshelf only) - if you have tagged books you can choose to display selected Bookmarked books
- Stars - rating by members
- Icons -
Speech bubble - the number of notes about this book and its recipes - click to display Notes page
Heads - the number of Bookshelves this book is on - click to display whose Bookshelves
Links - the number of other editions of this book - click and the books will be listed below. To add one of these to your Bookshelf click on ISBN and +Bookshelf on the Book Details page.
Bookmark (Bookshelf only) - click to tag book with a Bookmark
+Bookshelf (Library only) - click to add book to your Bookshelf
- This book has been tagged with these categories - they can be used to filter searches
- Displays a book's indexing status
Indexed - book has been indexed by an EYB professional indexer
Member Indexed - book has been indexed by a member volunteer (quality of indexing may vary)
Request Index - click to request book to be indexed by EYB or to index it yourself
Index Requested - you have requested this book to be indexed
Index Soon - book has been assigned to be indexed
Did you find this article helpful?