Mobile - using the filters to search for a recipe
- Enter your search term in the search box.
To narrow down your search add several words - they can be an author name, ingredients, type of dish, etc.
- Or use the Filters to narrow down your search results more precisely, with these options:
- Check/tick one of the "Only Show" filters.
- Select options from categories: Ingredients, Recipe Types, Nutrition, Courses, Occasions and Ethnicity. Click filter (2) to see your results.
- Your recipe results will show some details about the recipe, click on the down arrow to expand to see more information.
- You can cancel your search filters by clicking on the x or exclude all recipes that match this criteria by clicking on the + sign.
Did you find this article helpful?