You can organize and keep track of your recipes by using Bookmarks - a bit like adding yellow stickies to your cookbook pages - but so much more!
- Click on either the Bookmark icon or the Chef Hat icon.
- There are 3 Bookmarks already set up for you - "I want to cook this", "I've cooked this" and "Favorite Recipes".
- Either select a Bookmark from this list OR enter a name for a new Bookmark and click Add New.
- Click on Save.
- Shows Bookmark tags for this recipe. The Chef Hat will change color if you select "I want to cook this" (orange) or "I've cooked this" (green)
- Use Show Only when you want to search for recipes that are tagged with a particular Bookmark.
Bookmarking a Book
Suggestions for using Bookmarks