To ensure the safety of your credit card information Eat Your Books does not store this information - the financial transaction is between yourself and PayPal. This means that any changes you want to make regarding your credit card needs to be done directly with them.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money under My Profile.
- Click Update next to the card in the Debit and credit cards section.
- Click Edit under Action.
- Enter your new expiration date and click Save.
If you don't have a PayPal account (you will have paid using PayPal's credit card payment system) you will need to contact them directly. This is not always convenient for our international members, so we recommend you let your membership expire (by cancelling the auto-renewal on your Account page, accessed from your username at top right) and the next time you go to sign in you will be directed the payment page and you can make a new payment through PayPal. You will not be penalized in any way, and your Bookshelf will always be there.