There isn't a simple way to install any Bookmarklet on the smartphone or tablet. Several people have come up with workarounds and there is a way to do it following these steps.
- Make sure you have your Bookmarks bar visible in your browser (again done in Settings).
- Add this page as a Bookmark (you doing this just to add a new page - it could be any EYB page).
Copy everything below:
More detailed instructions on adding the Bookmarklet on an iPad …
- Make sure you have "Always show Favorites Bar" on. (Go to Settings/Safari)
- Go back to Safari to this Help page.
- Touch the "Arrow" (sometimes a "+") next to the URL bar.
- Touch Add Bookmark
- Touch folders (field at bottom), which usually displays Bookmarks.
- Select Bookmark Bar option.
- Touch Save button (you are actually saving this page to your Bookmarks bar - which you then convert to the Bookmarklet in Step 10 below)
- Touch the Bookmarks bar
- Select Edit
- Touch Eat Your Books bookmark item that you added in 7.
- Change the name of the field from Eat Your Books to Add to EYB Recipes (or whatever name you'd like).