Welcome to Eat Your Books Support
Using Eat Your Books
Getting the most from search
- NEW FEATURE: Create a Wishlist of Books
- Adding books to your Bookshelf
- Using Import Books to add books to your Bookshelf
- Using the filters to find a book type
- Book results explained
- Deleting a book from your Bookshelf
Finding and organizing recipes
- Searching for recipes in your Bookshelf
- Recipe results explained
- Searching for recipes that use specific ingredients
- Excluding certain ingredients or categories from recipe search
- Adding EYBDigital Recipes to your Bookshelf
- Searching online recipes in the EYB Library
Notes and Ratings explained
Using Eat Your Books with ckbk
Eat Your Books Digital
Using Eat Your Books on your SmartPhone
Magazines, Blogs & Online Recipes
- Adding a magazine to your Bookshelf
- Add new issues of magazines automatically to your Bookshelf
- How to delete magazine issues from your Bookshelf
- Adding a blog to your Bookshelf
- Adding an online recipe from the EYB Library to your Bookshelf
- Removing an online recipe from your Bookshelf
- Create an Eat Your Books membership
- Upgrade to full membership
- Cancel your EYB membership
- Switch from monthly to annual membership
- Subscribe to the monthly EYB newsletter
- Give an EYB membership as a gift
Instructions & Lists
Professional Indexing Manual
About Eat Your Books
- How do I add a link in a Forum post?
- How do I enter the giveaways/contests?
- What does Buzz mean in the sort options?
- Is there an Eat Your Books app for iPhone/Android?
- Can I be a Facebook fan of Eat Your Books or follow you on Twitter?
- How can I let EYB know if I see a mistake?
- Can I view another member's Bookshelf?
- I keep my cookbooks in two different locations - do I need two Bookshelves?
- Can I use my own categories for my cookbooks and recipes?
- Can I add an individual recipe to my Bookshelf?
- Is there a limit to the number of cookbooks I can have on my Bookshelf?
- Why do I need to create a Bookshelf?
- How can I request that a blog is indexed?
- Some recipes include "store-cupboard ingredients" - what does this mean?
- Can EYB index xxx cooking magazine?
- Why are there no page numbers?
- I have an allergy, can I exclude certain ingredients from my recipe search?
- How do I know which edition of a cookbook EYB has indexed?
Recipes & Ingredients
- Can I get an ingredient added?
- How do I delete an online recipe from my Bookshelf?
- What does "new ingredient" mean?
- Why can't I find a recipe that I know is in my books?
- What are Personal Recipes and how can I use this feature?
- Can I search for all online recipes in the library?
- Can I connect with other EYB members?
- How do I add an avatar?
- What is the difference between a Free and Paid Membership?
- What personal information do you store?
- What happens if I let my membership expire?
- Are there any penalties for early termination of my membership?